15K ONLY DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS
BUS TO 2014 UTICA BOILERMAKER
July 13, 2014, 5 A.M.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Registration for the Utica Boilermaker opens March 23, 2014 at noon. This is a change from prior years. The race is capped at 14,000. Last year this race SOLD OUT in 3 days so PLEASE mark your calendar and register as soon as possible if you are planning to run.
Here are the conditions for the bus (please don’t ask for an exception):
1. Only 100 seats available. Cost per seat is $22.00 – which includes the tip for the driver(s).
2. If you are running, you need to register yourself. We do not do this for you.
3. If you want us to pick up your bib and goodie bag, you need to provide a copy of your license with permission statement to me - Marcia Adams, 1009 Tollgate Lane; Schenectady NY 12303 - by July 1. Failure to do so will mean I will NOT pick up your stuff.
4. NO TRANSFERS OR REFUNDS! If you can’t run, you are welcome to ride but you cannot transfer your seat to someone else nor will the fee paid be refunded.
5. Bus leaves from Crossgates (parking lot on opposite side of road from JC Penneys) SHARPLY at 5 a.m. Packet distribution will begin at 4:30 a.m.
6. Questions? Comments? You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 356-2551.
If you are planning to run, we recommend you register for the race FIRST then the bus.
Drop off at Start Line of 15K and then bus will continue to finish line area with bags. Although we cannot guarantee security for your personal items, you are welcome to leave them on the bus.
At Finish Line area, look for HMRRC tent near the Family and Friends area.
Relax with snacks and drinks and enjoy the festivities!
Bus leaving Utica at 1 p.m.
Cost of Bus: $22.00 per person